more unblocked chat room and games
Liity LibraryThingin jäseneksi, niin voit kirjoittaa viestin.
at the top of site you can chose what game system you want to play like theres gameboy, n64, and ds
its online btw so you dont have to download anything i also use a Chromebook.
i also created the last one
jk ofc, for every single holiday now i ask for visa gift cards instead of cash bc like you can buy online shi, i have plenty of cash i just cant spend it online lol
It's an AI chatbox thingy made to be like someone to talk to when you're sad or things like that. Everyone I know just messes around with it though.
this is my block message
theres many more for different kinds of websites :|
i was searching up a number and the word anime to find something unblocked and i actually found one that worked
these are the sites that still work for me the last one was jus something someone posted in the first chat with different links
but yeah its me ;-; turtleburpel
(i blocked the google.com to see if i could find a hole to log into my personal account, it didn't work tho and i suggest not trying unless u wanna risk getting stuck where u cant log into your school account)
pain, i was gonna zoom with a friend as well :(
this one doesn't work anymore
i cant share the doc
Hey, so, Droolg, what does Minecraft have to do with anime and manga? I've been confused this while time why you don't ask other players where they are to talk about that game. (The are many anime-style games that could be discussed here.)
Also, I can find clickers within seconds with a typical web search. Why is this difficult for a hacker? Way back when I was teen, hackers were expected to be better at everyone else at finding info....
these days "hacking" is really reallly easy
he is cheating at a videogame to brag
4 more attempts left...
And this reminds me that I need to finish writing what will be deleted from this group. (Edited to be clearer:) The site flagging system for obvious attacks against group members is not enough. Some things aren't tolerable, even behind cover.
i got 10 dollars worth of robux yesterday you can ask me if you need prof but i dont care anymore.
ama take all the free rewards for myself i ll even screen record it and share it on google photos
damn thats a long link anyways ignore the unblocker i use please dont use unless you want it blocked.
I really don't want posts like that conflated with slurs and other insults I mentioned in #247.
A few minutes of digging shows that the terms for Robux schemes are different the now.gg's terms of service/privacy. The link host really doesn't make the link look less suspicious.
plus if you dont like roblox dont go on it in a nice way no offence cause your admin
its just for people who want robux i would honestly say free robux isnt a thing but i found its not free though you have to go through a waste of time to get it also it isnt an ad dont know what went through your mind.
i wish i could prove that i got the robux but i didnt record it so im kinda angry.
As for what you can use with the filters on your device... that I don't know. I understand better why you're asking here, though. FWIW.
wish me luck lmao
just chugged 4 shots of expresso
totally not going fail this bc im shakin like a freight train
I've overcaffenieted to the point of shaking before. It was midly terrifying, like a panic attack while severely sleep deprived. Not recommended.
Please make sure to eat well today, okay?
And, yes, I wish you luck with your tests, too.
but atleast am passing biology
i might not have my laptop over the summer so this is possbliy goodbye until august
if not does anybody have any proxies?
my school uses something called GoGaurdian to block websites, if u have a way to bypass it please do tell me
I'm still adding to these! =) https://sites.google.com/student.ucps.k12.nc.us/bluefish/home-page
lmk if it doesn't work
my website has websites for manhwa, manga, and manhua =)
i upload more websites when i find any
>309 kxtty_fangzz: Let's stop with the homicidal talk. It's reminding you of school shootings for a reason. That's what school shooters do-- murder their parents first. It's happened again and again. It's real crime, it's not funny, and it is not something to encourage.
Also, I can y'all that parents killing themselves doesn't make their children's lives better. I have never seen that do anything but make their kids' lives harder, and it can cause long-term trauma for people outside the family, too.
>314 luciferzap7: Did you get counseling? Because, to be blunt, I have the impression you still don't understand how messed up that was. I know it doesn't actually happen much, but people should feel safe at school.
Crisis Text Line: text HOME to 741741 (USA or Canada; 85258 for UK; 50808 for Ireland) to connect with a Crisis Counselor -or- go to https://wa.me/14437877678?text=HELLO&lang=en for the online chat
National Suicide Prevention Hotline (USA): call 1-800-273-8255 -or- go to https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/chat/
Nacional de Prevención del Suicidio: call 1-888-628-9454
TrevorProject Hotline for LGBTQ youth: call 1-866-488-7386 -or- text START to 678678 between 6AM and 1AM EST
Trans Lifeline: call 877-565-8860 (no police are ever notified of these calls! and it's more of a casual chat line, not only for emergencies)
National Sexual Assault Telephone Hotline: 1-800-656-HOPE (4673)
In most parts of the USA, calling 211 will get you to an automated system listing local resources for when you need help with something big.
Please keep in mind that if you can't reach a person or if the person on the other end is not saying anything helpful, you still matter. Try a different number, maybe to someone you know.
Yeah, you can handle it. I believe in you.
I'm creating new topics.
i have therapy since then
getting help thoooo
lmk if it works
me: what the fuck 💀
Is there something I should know about "L"?
ETA: I know it's a character name. I'm confused about if the letter is used as a threat or whatnot.
Ready for one of my long posts?
Ideally, everyone remembers the site's terms of service, especially the community rules. I'm pasting a big section here, because I have a feeling many of our group members don't click on internal links (links to stuff on the site) that go outside the group.
• LibraryThing prohibits all personal attacks on members. As Wikipedia's policy states, "Comment on content, not on the contributor."
• Personal attacks are attacks on a person. To dispute or disparage someone's words is not a personal attack. It is the line between "You are a liar" and "Your recent post was a lie." The former is a violation of the TOS. The latter is not.
• Personal attacks include name-calling. Name-calling is not restricted to pure insults (e.g., "asshole"), but also ones that imply both a personal and a content problem (e.g., "liar," "Nazi").
• LibraryThing has no speech code per se. You can dispute ideas and words without limitation.
• Use common sense. Be polite. Think before you post.
• If you're upset by something or someone, try to calm down before responding.
• Discussions can become heated and passionate. Don't forget that the person on the other side is human.
• Remember that LibraryThing Talk is a public space; don't say anything to others that you wouldn't want a room full of people to overhear.
• Avoid quoting or otherwise exposing private communication. While this does not necessarily violate the Terms of Service, you should consider whether it qualifies as a personal attack or a disclosure of private information.
• Consider the context before posting. A political or religious dispute does not belong in a knitting group.
How to deal with abuse
• If you come across an abusive post, click the "flag abuse" link. The flag will be visible only after it has been flagged twice. After four different users have flagged a post, it will be deleted.
• Please do not flag posts as "abuse" simply because you disagree with what is said, or if someone criticizes your favorite book, author, or idea—that's not abuse, it's a difference of opinion. We welcome differences of opinion!
• LibraryThing staff do not review all flags. Severe abuse should be reported to LibraryThing staff.
• One violation of the Terms of Service will not be considered to justify another one.
Y'all seem to be reluctant to flag posts. I know where this reluctance comes from, but on this site, it's good to flag posts that you honestly believe abuse the community rules!
Don't worry too much about what happens with flags. If you make a mistake with flagging, you can usually unflag a message as easily as you flagged it. Apologies can be made if there was a big misunderstanding (which would have to involve at least five people before a message is deleted).
If you are the one whose message is flagged so many times you can see the consequences (meaning it's hidden or deleted), then please step away until you're feeling clear-headed to reconsider what you were posting. You may contact me directly if after that you think there was a misunderstanding about your message(s) or you don't know what to do next.
I'm about to try out the admin tools again to see what we can do with the latest messages that really should not be here. My goal is to hide those behind an extra click for now.
I can remove the "Group admin has hidden this message" note at any time if needed. Let me know if you edit a post for it be seen again.
i also use flamescans.org and mangadex to read manhwa =)
heres the link: https://ugworld999.azurewebsites.net/ sorry it might be blocked
Hear are mine but they dont work anymore
Join to post