What did YOU buy today? November 2018
Liity LibraryThingin jäseneksi, niin voit kirjoittaa viestin.
Tämä viestiketju on "uinuva" —viimeisin viesti on vanhempi kuin 90 päivää. Ryhmä "virkoaa", kun lähetät vastauksen.
And brought home 3 ARCs to keep (a fourth one I'm probably going to turn over to one of two fantasy fans at the store):
* A Duke Changes Everything by Christy Carlyle (pub 11/18; historical romance)
* The Light Over London by Julia Kelly (pub 1/19; hard to tell from description, but it may be a multiple time period novel)
* Code Name: Lise: The True Story of the Spy Who Became WWII's Most Highly Decorated Woman by Larry Loftis (pub 1/19; history)
* City of Flickering Light by Juliet Fay (pub date 4/19; historical fiction)
* Season of Wonder by RaeAnn Thayne (pub date 9/18; contemporary romance -- I don't think we have many romance readers at the bookstore, and the ones who do read romance don't usually read contemporary)
* Half of What You Hear by Kristyn Kusek Lewis (pub date 1/19; contemporary fiction, a bit Peyton Place-ish from the sound of it)
* _The Accidental Further Adventures of the 100-Year Old Man_ by Jonas Jonasson (pub date 1/19; contemporary fiction -- grabbed this since a friend LOVED the first book, and after reading the author note in this one I need to read that one, too)
* Learning to See by Elise Hooper (pub date 1/19; historical fiction about Dorothea Lange)
* The Eulogist by Terry Gamble (pub date 1/19; historical fiction)
* _The New Rules of War: Victory in the Age of Durable Disaster_ by Sean McFate (pub date 1/19)
So many books. So little room in my apartment.