What did YOU buy today? September 2015
Liity LibraryThingin jäseneksi, niin voit kirjoittaa viestin.
Tämä viestiketju on "uinuva" —viimeisin viesti on vanhempi kuin 90 päivää. Ryhmä "virkoaa", kun lähetät vastauksen.
* _First Time with a Highlander_ by Gwyn Cready (time travel romance)
* Carrying Albert Home by Homer Hickam (novel, but based on his parents' lives; set in the '20s and '30s, I believe)
* Dark Matter and the Dinosaurs: The Astounding Interconnectedness of the Universe by Lisa Randall (science)
* The Lake House by Kate Morton (multi-time period novel -- our Morton lover quit the store, so this is the first of her ARCs I've had)
* Lafayette in the Somewhat United States by Sarah Vowell (umm -- historical essay? A former receiving manager loved her, but I haven't read her yet)
* The American Frugal Housewife by Lydia Maria Child (Dover edition, ISBN 9780486408408, originally published 1832; I may already own this, but I'm not sure)
* The Sociable; or One Thousand and One Home Amusements by "the author of 'The Magician's Own Book'" (Applewood Books, ISBN 9781557095602, originally published 1858)
* Martine's Hand-Book of Etiquette, and Guide to True Politeness by Arthur Martine (Applewood Books, ISBN 1557094292, originally published 1866)