- unread (7,652), fiction (6,042), non-fiction (2,629), read (1,156), Washington (162), poetry (65), Time-Life Books (52), activity books (43), children's (30), biography (29), mythology (28), YA (19), art (18), folklore & mythology (16), television tie-in (15), divination (14), music (14), Twin Peaks (13), journals (11), language instruction (10), plays (10), cookbook (10), humor (10), Kitsap County history (8), history (8), cooking (7), autobiography (7), New Orleans (7), Washington history (7), journal (7), unnread (6), historical fiction (6), Spanish (5), Czech (4), tarot (4), goth (4), sexuality (4), dictionaries (4), gothic subculture (4), crafts (3), short stories (3), zodiac (3), memoir (3), juvenile (3), astrology (3), fairy tales (3), postcards (3), numerology (3), biographical fiction (3), mathematics (2), Buffy the Vampire Slayer (2), uread (2), seafood (2), names (2), short story (2), cards (2), maps (2), local history (1), memoirs (1), runes (1), oral history (1), classics (1), tea (1), pop-up books (1), epics (1), literature (1), herbs (1), audio (1), anthology (1), art history (1), fashion (1), Seattle (1), Italian (1), French (1), architecture (1), folklore (1), true crime (1), library science (1), grammar (1), reference (1), etymology (1), religion (1), language arts (1), herbalism (1), philosophy (1), yoga (1), Firefly (1), erotica (1), textbook (1), vampires (1), language (1), fables (1), fallacies (1), sheet music (1), lingerie (1), Yellowstone National Park (1), coloring books (1), coooking (1), Marie Laveau (1), native american (1), palmistry (1), alphabet (1), tea leaves (1)
- Avainsanapilvi, Tekijäpilvi, Avainsanapeili
- Nov 12, 2005
- About My Library
- I've been building my book collection since childhood, and it includes many of my own childhood favorites (stored by my mom for many years before I reclaimed them) as well as my own purchases and many titles inherited from my dad. I freely admit have a book addiction, and letting me loose in a bookstore is dangerous to both my pocketbook and my sense of time.
- About Me
- I've been a book fiend since I first learned to unravel the mysteries of the written word around the age of four. I started using both the school and public libraries at age five, and made a habit of approaching the public library's summer reading program each year as a challenge in which my goal was to top my own book total from the previous year. I don't have as much time to read now as I did back then, but I still love books and once they fall into my hands I am loath to give them up, no matter how much I may have disliked their plots or contents.
- Poulsbo, WA, USA
- Parhaillaan lukemassa
- Traveling the Silk Road: Ancient Pathway to the Modern World (American Museum/Natural Hist) (tekijä: Mark Norell)365 Days Of Walking The Red Road: The Native American Path to Leading a Spiritual Life Every Day (Religion and Spirituality) (tekijä: Terri Jean)
- Local Favorites
Kirjakauppoja: Barnes & Noble Booksellers - Altamonte Mall, Barnes & Noble Booksellers - Camp Hill Shopping Center, Barnes & Noble Booksellers - Kitsap Mall, Borders - Altamonte Springs, Borders - Winter Park, Conkey's Bookstore, Half Price Books - University District, Kingston Bookery, Knihkupectví Barvič a Novotný, Liberty Bay Books, Phoenix Rising Book Store, Sage Book Store, The Dauntless Bookstore, The Poulsbo Book Stop [DEFUNCT], Whistlestop Bookshop
Kirjastoja: Appleton Public Library, Bosler Memorial Library, Kitsap Regional Library - Poulsbo Branch, Kitsap Regional Library - Sylvan Way Branch, Orange County Library System - Edgewater Branch, Seattle Public Library - Central Library
Yhteyksiä muihin jäseniin
- Kiinnostavat kirjastot