Drawing on stories from real people and the latest research on sex and love, Wild Monogamy encourages couples to develop—or redevelop!—their erotic intimacy. Readers learn how to create an environment of love and trust in which they can compassionately and creatively work with personal challenges, explore their desires, and enjoy new depths of connection together. In the process, readers will:
- Enhance their emotional connection
- Use the healing power of eroticism to break free of fear, insecurity, inhibition, shame, and self-consciousness
- Transform everyday moments into moments of playfulness and passion
- See intimacy issues as perfect opportunities for healing, growth, and pleasure
- Design their own intimate adventures
- Ignite their attraction and desire for each other
This book is for couples wanting to improve and enhance their relationships as well as for singles who want to know how to create an extraordinarily connected and deeply intimate partnership. Appropriate for all genders and orientations. Includes index.
- General Nonfiction, Health & Wellness, Nonfiction, Sexuality and Gender Studies
- MaliApple (Tekijä)
- maaliskuu 2023 Starts: 2023-03-01Valmis: 2023-03-27
- On Sale
- Alankomaat, Australia, Belgia, Costa Rica, Espanja, Israel, Italia, Itävalta, Kanada, Ranska, Saksa, Tanska, Uusi-Seelanti, Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta, Yhdysvallat
- Book Information
LibraryThing Work Page
Hello! Three things to know before you decide to read and review Wild Monogamy:
First, the many stories in this book are not limited to heterosexual couples. In addition, the book has been reviewed by two professional LGBTQ+ reviewers to ensure it is accessible to and embracing of a diverse range of relationship orientations.
Second, the book explores ways for couples to deepen their connection on every level, including their physical intimacy. As such, it contains tasteful but explicit descriptions of ways for couples to improve and enhance their sexual connection.
Finally, it's just the way the world is today that more and more couples will, at some point, consider having an intimate experience with another person. With that in mind, the final chapter explores how to have honest and loving conversations about this possibility as well as how to compassionately work with any fears, insecurities, or jealousies so that the experiences are positive and rewarding for everyone involved. The chapter also includes in-depth discussions about why this is often not the right choice for many of the couples that might be considering it.
If you would find the exploration of any of the above uncomfortable, this may not be the book for you. And if you feel it is the book for you, wonderful!