Building muscles, getting in your best shape, and burning fat made easier
Do you dream of having defined abs and a toned physique? Being able to run faster and increase your endurance? Reaching your ideal weight and improving your overall health?
Whatever physical goals you have, cross-training can help you achieve them.
But maybe you're afraid that you've never done cross-training before… and all you think about are the potential injuries that could occur.
You can't help but feel a twinge of envy whenever you see others warm up, sweat dripping from their face as they move through various exercises with determination...
Though there will always be some level of risk involved in any physical activity – it's important to push our bodies to their limits to become stronger.
But along the way, you will have to incorporate safe strength training and stretching exercises into your routine to achieve your fitness goals.
Not sure which exercises won't inflict pain on you?
Don't worry – this guidebook has got your back. In it, you will find beginner-friendly moves that everyone can master – without getting hurt.
With these easy exercises, you'll never have to suffer through a painful workout again.
Inside this guide, you will discover…
● Over 50 secure cross-training techniques so that you will never have another fear when it comes to your workout
● How strengthening forgotten muscle groups helps us recover better after exercising or spending a long day at work or school
● How to release tight muscles or knots so you can avoid injury and retain your posture naturally
● Beyond lifting weights – other muscle-building exercises to strengthen different parts of your body and why they're so effective
● The most important thing when it comes to preventing muscle injury, increasing blood flow, and speeding up recovery from intense activities
● Exercises to help you strengthen or correct posture issues following an injury
● Stretches before and after training to make it easier to recover from a strenuous workout
And much more
Keeping fit doesn't have to feel like a punishment. It should be enjoyable and motivating.
So don't let fear hold you back from trying something new – because you never know what amazing results it may bring.
This guidebook is your ticket to a pain-free workout – over 50 activities you need to get in shape without ever experiencing the discomfort of working out are right here.
- Health & Wellness, Nonfiction
- mllrcolleen (Tekijä)
- maaliskuu 2023 Starts: 2023-03-01Valmis: 2023-03-27
- On Sale
- USA and Canada
- Book Information
LibraryThing Work Page